The CA Small Business COVID-19 Relief Grant Program provides grants from $5,000 to $25,000 to eligible small businesses and nonprofits impacted by COVID-19 and the related health and safety restrictions.
Lendistry has been designated by the state to act as the intermediary for the Program to disburse the grant funds.
Round 5 is 3/25/21 - 3/31/21
Eligible Round 1, 2, and 3 applicants automatically are entered into Round 5
- The program is not on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Round 5 application period: Thursday, March 25th through Wednesday, March 31st
- Partners will provide technical assistance to business owners and nonprofits (to include translation/interpretation services) during application preparation and online submission.
- Once applications are received, Lendistry will process for eligibility. Once rounds close, grant awards will be distributed based on the program priority factors, including the COVID health and safety restrictions following California’s Blueprint for a Safer Economy, local county status and the new Regional Stay At Home Order which can be found at: https://covid19.ca.gov/safereconomy/.
- Lendistry will distribute grants on behalf of the State of California to approved small businesses and nonprofits.
- See www.CAReliefgrant.com for more information and application instructions.
“Small businesses” means entities that have yearly gross revenue of $2.5 million or less based on most recent available tax return (2018 or 2019); must have minimum yearly gross revenue of $1,000. “Small nonprofits” means registered 501(c)(3), 501(c)(6) or 501(c)(19) nonprofit entities that have yearly gross revenue of $2.5 million or less based on most recent available Form 990 (2018 or 2019) and a minimum yearly gross revenue of $1,000.
Eligible businesses must have a physical address and operate in California. Please see CAReliefGrant.com for additional eligibility information.
How to Apply
State agencies/departments recommend you read the full grant guidelines before applying.
Similar to This Grant
Agriculture Governor's Office of Planning and Research
Integrated Climate Adaptation and Resiliency Program's Climate Adaptation Planning Grant4 weeks ago
Disaster Prevention & Relief Governor's Office of Emergency Services
FY 2021 Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP) for Federally-Recognized Tribes in California RFP4 months ago
Disadvantaged Communities Department of Water Resources
Proposition 1 Round 2 Integrated Regional Water Management (IRWM) Implementation Grant Program5 months ago
Disaster Prevention & Relief Department of Fish and Wildlife
Oil Spill Response Equipment Grant5 months ago