The purpose of the Certified Wellness Coach (CWC) Employer Support Grant Program is to assist Certified Wellness Coach employers to recruit and employ Certified Wellness Coaches. The Grant Program supports educational institutions and school-based and school-linked health and behavioral health agencies in recruiting and employing Certified Wellness Coaches.
Competitive proposals will demonstrate a commitment to the Certified Wellness Coach Employer Support (CWCES) Grant Program goals. This grant opportunity will result in eighteen-month grant agreements with educational institutions and school-based and - linked health and behavioral health agencies. The target organizations are educational institutions and school-based and school-linked health and behavioral health agencies. Grant funds will assist employers to develop the capacity to employ this new profession, including but not limited to:
1. Certified Wellness Coach Employee: $69,500.00 per CWC I and $82,550.00 per
CWC II (for 10 months of full-time employment).
2. Certified Wellness Coach Intern Stipend: $6,000.00 for 200 – 400 hours per
CWC I and $9,000 for 200 – 500 hours per CWC II.
3. Certified Wellness Coach Employee Supervision: $6,250 per Certified Wellness
4. Certified Wellness Coach Intern Supervision: Up to $3,000 per intern, providing
minimum of 2-5 hours of direct supervision for the duration of the internship period.
- Public Agency
Public and non-profit organizations (as defined under IRS tax code Section 501(c)(3)), including:
• Local Education Agencies
• County Offices of Education
• School-Based Early Education Agencies
• School-Based and School-Linked Community-Based Organizations. This includes mental health and/or substance use disorder services exclusively or in combination with health and/or other services.
Organizations must be located in the state of California.
How to Apply
State agencies/departments recommend you read the full grant guidelines before applying.
Similar to This Grant
Health & Human Services Department of Health Care Services
Mobile Narcotic Treatment Programs and Medication Units RFA1 month ago
Disadvantaged Communities Department of Health Care Services
Round 3: County Behavioral Health Agencies — Strategic Enhancements1 month ago
Health & Human Services Department of Social Services
Innovative Partnerships2 months ago
Education Department of Health Care Access and Information
Peer Personnel Training and Placement Program2 months ago