Statewide and Regional Networks
The Statewide and Regional Networks (SRN) program intends to contribute to the health and vitality of the creative workforce in California by creating a resilient network of arts service organizations and artists
- Arts service organizations must provide practical services for artists, creators, tradition bearers, and/or arts and cultural organizations.
- Constituent representation must be active, ongoing, effective, and relevant statewide or regional reach.
- Programs and/or services must provide engagement and access throughout all counties and/or municipalities identified within the statewide or regional network.
- Any state funds regranted through this program must be in compliance with the CAC’s Grant Opportunity statement, included on page 11 of the appendix of this document.
- Public Agency
- Tribal Government
An arts service organization is defined as a nonprofit or fiscally sponsored organization that furthers the interests of artists, creators, and tradition bearers. They also provide specialized, practical services for arts orgs and cultural communities. These organizations preserve, present, and promote specific cultural practices, artistic disciplines, or creative initiatives.
- Review the guidelines for the full list of eligibility requirements.
Applicants must be an arts service organization with statewide or regional reach.
- Regional reach refers to programs and/or services having significant constituent representation in at least three counties, OR a county with a total population of over 3 million in multiple municipalities
- Review the complete guidelines document for the full list of eligibility requirements.
How to Apply
State agencies/departments recommend you read the full grant guidelines before applying.
Similar to This Grant
Housing, Community and Economic Development CA Arts Council
State-Local Partners1 month ago More Details about State-Local Partners
Disadvantaged Communities CA Arts Council
Impact Projects1 month ago More Details about Impact Projects
Consumer Protection Department of Financial Protection and Innovation
CalMoneySmart 2023-241 month ago More Details about CalMoneySmart 2023-24
Housing, Community and Economic Development Department of Housing and Community Development
Notice of Funding Availability, Homekey Program Round 32 months ago More Details about Notice of Funding Availability, Homekey Program Round 3