The CA Small Business COVID-19 Relief Grant Program provides grants from $5,000 to $25,000 to eligible small businesses and nonprofits impacted by COVID-19 and the related health and safety restrictions.
Visit CAReliefGrant.com to review updated information including application guides and FAQ.
Round 2 open February 2, 2021 - February 8, 2021.
Eligible Round 1 applicants will automatically be entered in Round 2.
- The program is not on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Round 2 application period: 2/2/2021 - 2/8/2021
- Partners will provide technical assistance to business owners and nonprofits (to include translation/interpretation services) during application preparation and online submission.
- Once applications are received, Lendistry will process for eligibility. Once rounds close, grant awards will be distributed based on the program priority factors, including the COVID health and safety restrictions following California’s Blueprint for a Safer Economy, local county status and the new Regional Stay At Home Order which can be found at: https://covid19.ca.gov/safereconomy/.
- Lendistry will distribute grants on behalf of the State of California to approved small businesses and nonprofits.
- See CAReliefgrant.com for more information and application instructions.
“Small businesses” means entities that have yearly gross revenue of $2.5 million or less based on most recent available tax return (2018 or 2019); must have minimum yearly gross revenue of $1,000. “Small nonprofits” means registered 501(c)(3), 501(c)(6) or 501(c)(19) nonprofit entities that have yearly gross revenue of $2.5 million or less based on most recent available Form 990 (2018 or 2019) and a minimum yearly gross revenue of $1,000.
Eligible businesses must have a physical address and operate in California. Please see CAReliefGrant.com for additional eligibility information.
How to Apply
State agencies/departments recommend you read the full grant guidelines before applying.
Similar to This Grant
Consumer Protection Governor's Office of Emergency Services 2 months ago More Details about 2022-23 Specialized Emergency Housing (KE) Program RFP
Disadvantaged Communities CA Volunteers 2 months ago More Details about 2021 CaliforniansForAll College Fellowship
Disadvantaged Communities CA Volunteers 2 months ago More Details about 2022 AmeriCorps State Funding Opportunity
Disaster Prevention & Relief San Diego River Conservancy 3 months ago More Details about Wildfire and Forest Resilience Grant Program