The Program was created for the purpose of recovering and sustaining populations of monarch butterflies and other pollinators.
Funding for projects to recover and sustain populations of monarch butterflies and other pollinators, including:
- Provide grants for the restoration or enhancement of California prairie and other appropriate breeding habitat for monarch butterflies and pollinators on private and public lands.
- Provide grants for the restoration or enhancement of overwintering monarch butterfly habitat on private and public lands.
- Provide technical assistance to grant recipients, including farmers and ranchers, regarding restoration and enhancement of breeding, overwintering, and other appropriate monarch butterfly habitat.
- Provide grants for seasonal or temporary habitat improvements.
- Provide block grants in which suballocations are made by the grant recipient, with the approval of the Wildlife Conservation Board.
- Public Agency
- Tribal Government
How to Apply
State agencies/departments recommend you read the full grant guidelines before applying.
Similar to This Grant
Science, Technology, and Research & Development California Highway Patrol 3 weeks ago More Details about Toxicology Driving Under the Influence/Driving Under the Influence of Drugs Laboratory
Environment & Water Department of Fish and Wildlife 1 month ago More Details about Endangered Species Conservation and Recovery Grants (Section 6)
Agriculture CA Department of Food and Agriculture 2 months ago More Details about CDFA Pierce's Disease and Glassy-winged Sharpshooter Board Research and Outreach Program
Agriculture CA Department of Food and Agriculture 4 months ago More Details about 2021 Specialty Crop Block Grant Program Request for Concept Proposals