The Program was created for the purpose of recovering and sustaining populations of monarch butterflies and other pollinators.
Funding for projects to recover and sustain populations of monarch butterflies and other pollinators, including:
- Provide grants for the restoration or enhancement of California prairie and other appropriate breeding habitat for monarch butterflies and pollinators on private and public lands.
- Provide grants for the restoration or enhancement of overwintering monarch butterfly habitat on private and public lands.
- Provide technical assistance to grant recipients, including farmers and ranchers, regarding restoration and enhancement of breeding, overwintering, and other appropriate monarch butterfly habitat.
- Provide grants for seasonal or temporary habitat improvements.
- Provide block grants in which suballocations are made by the grant recipient, with the approval of the Wildlife Conservation Board.
- Public Agency
- Tribal Government
How to Apply
State agencies/departments recommend you read the full grant guidelines before applying.
Similar to This Grant
Disadvantaged Communities Air Resources Board 4 weeks ago More Details about Capture and Control System for Oil Tankers At Berth Project
Agriculture Department of Pesticide Regulation 4 weeks ago More Details about Department of Pesticide Regulation Research Grants Program
Environment & Water Coastal Conservancy 1 month ago More Details about Proposition 68, Tijuana River Border Pollution Control